The 2010 Melbourne Cup is set to light up the Flemington track as Race 7 at today’s highly anticipated Melbourne Cup Day meeting, and with the Melbourne Cup start time scheduled as 3:00pm (AEDST), now is the time to have a look at the 2010 Melbourne Cup Field & Form Guide.
The Melbourne Cup field features 24 elite stayers from around the world, ready to fight it out for the record $6 million in prize money on offer for the 150th running of the world’s richest handicap.
To ensure you have the best chance of backing this year’s Melbourne Cup winner, or to get a heads-up for the exotic Melbourne Cup bets such as the high-paying Exactas, Trifectas and First Four wagers, the form guide and analysis is your key to success!
The Melbourne Cup 2011 Field & Form Guide details everything you need to know including:
- Names & Saddlecloth numbers of the 24 horses in the Melbourne Cup Field
- Melbourne Cup jockeys and trainers
- Age and gender of the Melbourne Cup runners
- Recent form and career statistics
- Melbourne Cup handicap (weight horses are allocated to carry)
Click on the link to check out the 2010 Melbourne Cup Field & Form Guide.